[keycloak-user] Keycloak OpenShift Template part of the openshift library project

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 05:05:50 EST 2018

Hey Charles,

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 1:29 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jan
>
> Is there a ticket opened to keep track of that request ?

It's tracked under: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-6537
(was tracked only internally before, but let's track it in open way from
now on).

Added you to the watchers list of that one.

> Regards
>
> Charles

HTH

Thank you && Regards, Jan
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Keycloak / RH-SSO Team

>>> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_jboss_