[keycloak-user] avoiding save external-Provider-Users localy

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 05:07:20 EST 2018

It's not available OOTB. I think that JIRA for this already exists.

You may possibly tweak by yourself and override first-broker-login to
flow to not register user to the database, but instead put him just
in-memory. I think there are ways to do it. Maybe see some
quickstarts/examples for authentication providers and UserStorageProviders.

Depends also if you are in cluster as then in-memory users may not be
sufficient (EG. Currently UserSession requires existing UserModel. So if
UserModel is just in memory on cluster-node1 and can't be found on the
other cluster-node2, it may be an issue)

Marek