[keycloak-user] "Default" Client Template

Jonas Schönenberger jonas.schoenenberger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 08:29:48 EST 2018

Hi Bill

Our clients are Oauth Clients that register dynamically and they expect
certain user information in the tokens. Is there a way to set default
mappers on realm-level until such a "client scope" feature is available?
Setting mappers manually (or apply templates manually) on each dynamically
registered client would kind of break the dynamic registration.

Thank you and Best Regards
Jonas