[keycloak-user] Integrating WildFly JavaEE application with Keyclock

Jeroen Muis j.muis at copas.nl
Thu Feb 8 07:23:28 EST 2018

Hi,

I don’t know, we have not been focusing on the war as I suspected that would work out of the box. (We have other standalone war deployments which are working). Maybe someone else can comment?

In any case, our main issue has been around the remote ejb authentication / authorization issues.
Is anyone on the user group successfully using EAR + remote EJB module(s) and willing to share solution (including the WildFly domain/standalone.xml settings for JAAS / …)

Best regards,
Jeroen Muis,
Copas B.V.