[keycloak-user] Subject=Re: keycloak adapter with apache karaf 4.1.3

LIEVRE Olivier olivier.lievre at altran.com
Thu Feb 8 09:17:49 EST 2018

Hello,

Indeed I didn’t succeed to install keycloak adapter in karaf, but Im’ not facing the same as you, I didn’t want to have keycloak server launched on Karaf, it is working on another platform with wildfly.

To resolve my issue, I’ve created a dedicated adapter based on keycloak-jaxrs-oauth-client, which include all the keycloak dependency (for sure it is not a very good thing in OSGI environment).

KR,
oli