[keycloak-user] adding realm level configuration parameter

Dmitry Telegin mitya at cargosoft.ru
Thu Feb 8 20:40:24 EST 2018

Hi Marek, sorry for not replying earlier,

> > > There is an example for all those functionalities. In the
> > > "providers"
> > > directory of keycloak-examples distribution, there is "domain-
> > > extension"
> > > . Some docs is in "Server development guide".
> >
> > Unfortunately, the "domain-extension" example is borked and is not
> > going to be fixed anytime soon
> > https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5927
>  You reported the bug and you know where the issue is. Cool. Maybe
> you could also send PR to fix it? :)

Yep I was thinking about that. I could implement the same approach I'm
using in BeerCloak, but only if I were sure I'm not doing it in an
obsolete/deprecated way. I've heard that authorization for REST admin
resources has been revamped recently; could you please take a look at
BeerCloak just to make sure I'm doing it the right way?

Thanks,
Dmitry