[keycloak-user] Downloading docker compose certs using cli

Rehman, Abdur Abdur_Rehman at mentor.com
Fri Feb 9 02:41:37 EST 2018

Hi

I am able to download the docker compose bundle by navigating the web UI as follows:

Clients -> {client id} -> Installation -> Format Option -> Docker Compose YAML -> Download

Is there a programmatic way to do the same? I am able to authenticate by calling auth/admin rest api from curl. But I am not sure how to proceed with downloading the yaml archive. I am only interested in the certs directory inside the archive. Can I get these certificates/key from some other method?

I do not have graphical access to the machine I am running keycloak on, so I am limited to using command line.

Best Regards
Abdur