[keycloak-user] Keycloak 2.5.5 Ldap user group member ship is not syncing

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 09:31:36 EST 2018

It's expected that “Sync LDAP Groups to Keycloak” will sync only groups
to Keycloak and "Synchronize all users" will synchronize only users to
Keycloak. The fact that group membership info is not there means that
you probably didn't configure things correctly. For inspiration, you can
take a look at the example:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/ldap

Marek