[keycloak-user] How to logout a specific offline session

Scott Finlay scott.finlay at sixt.com
Mon Feb 12 08:14:02 EST 2018

Hi,

We have the case that there can be multiple offline sessions for a
particular user. Is there a way to logout or invalid one particular offline
session/token? Using the OAuth endpoints we can easily logout the
normal session, but the offline tokens are still there. I can see that it is
possible to invalidate ALL offline tokens for a particular user, but is there
any way to invalidate just one particular one?

I saw this issue which was discussed a bit and reopened and then closed,
but it doesn't look like something was done: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3375

Regards,

Scott