[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Trojan in Keycloak Javascript Adapter?

Ariel Carrera carreraariel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:32:42 EST 2018

Hi Stian how you doin ?
Are you talking to me? It's about my virus report?
It was solved with your submit (or my submit). Microsoft Defender tells now
that files are valid.
It was detected as a virus for a while but after submit file and update
virus definitions it was marked as valid.
I remember that we talked about it on January 9th/10th! Thank you!

> Please try the files on https://www.microsoft.com/
> en-us/wdsi/filesubmission. That will allow Microsoft to investigate the
> issue.
>
> I've just submitted it myself and it comes back clean, so this seems to be
> an issue in your environment. Maybe your computer is affected?
>
> On 4 January 2018 at 15:52, Ariel Carrera <carreraariel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, It still happen on my environment.
>> The problem persists with the new version of today (3.4.3.Final).
>>
>> Any comments from the dev team? Could you check it?
>>
>> Maybe it's a false alarm but it could be a serious security problem.
>>
>> - Screenshot of Keycloak JS Adapter alert:
>>
>> [image: Imágenes integradas 1]
>>
>> - Screenshot of Keycloak distribution alert:
>>
>> [image: Imágenes integradas 2]
>>
>> - Screenshot of Virus Definitions Version:
>> [image: Imágenes integradas 3]
>>
>> - Screenshot of Virus Definition Upgrade:
>> [image: Imágenes integradas 4]
>>
>> - Screenshot of Keycloak JS Adapter alert again (with definitions up to
>> date):
>> [image: Imágenes integradas 5]
>>
>> Thanks,

>> > Thanks Ramunas, I will check My Windows defender’s definition version to
>> > compare with you. I have Windows 10 (64 bit) updated on December 2017.

>> Windows

>> > --
>> > Ariel Carrera
>> >

>> --