[keycloak-user] Using the adapters, without the server

Gustav Lundin gustav.lundin at itello.se
Wed Feb 14 12:13:16 EST 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to use the Keycloak adapters to secure an application against a different authorization server (like ADFS)? I know that the Keycloak server can integrate against ADFS and many other services but for this use case I would like to avoid installing the server altogether. After som quick tests it seems like the adapters (at least the Java OpenID adapters) have hardcoded relative endpoint addresses which prevent them from working with different servers. Maybe I've missed if there is a way to configure this though?

Many thanks,
Gustav