[keycloak-user] Social login - not getting user info

Anton kurrent93 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:55:31 EST 2018

Hello

Im working with Keycloak in a mobile app, and am getting familiar with the
features and capabilities of Keycloak using
https://github.com/TommyJ1994/keyonic-v2.

This project is proving to be very helpful!

The issue that I am running into is, when I login with as a user using
username/password, then I can see the users details in the app.
However when I login using a social identity provider, such as facebook,
then I do not get the user info in the app.

But, in Keycloak, for both cases the user info is present.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks