[keycloak-user] iOS app with Keycloak for authentication

neza-dj neza.djukic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:52:30 EST 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the list as I just started to use Keycloak at a project of mine.
It's an iOS app where I want to enable login via Keycloak Server but I need
it in the native flow of my app (no WebViews, Safari,
SFSafariViewControllers etc.). Therefore I'm trying to make it work with
Resource Owner Password Credentials Grant (or Direct Access Grant in
Keycloak). I know this is not the best practice for oAuth2 but this is how
I'm required to do it. Right now I'm working with this library
https://github.com/p2/OAuth2 <https://github.com/p2/OAuth2>   that has the
functionality of login but I also need a registration option for new users
so I'm sondering if anyone has done that and how should I go about doing it
- do I write my own https requests to Keycloak or how should I do it?

Thank you in advance for any help, I am a newbie to all this so any advice
would be appreciated.

Neza

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/