[keycloak-user] keycloak authorization code flow id_token missing

valsaraj pv valsarajpv at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 00:49:56 EST 2018

Hi,

Can you check implicit ir hybrid flow instead of cide flow?

Thanks!

On 18-Feb-2018 3:15 AM, "lucie lucas" <xiaoning.sunx at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,

I'm a new dev for the field of OpenID Connect. I want to do a test about
the authorization code flow with keycloak.

So, I just clarify what I did

   1. installation the standalone version (keycloak) with configuration
   admin console
   2. create a client app as client (protocole openid-connect), select
   standard flow enabled,
   3. from browser: I use url like : http://localhost:8080/auth/
   realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/auth?client_id={
   client_id}&response_type=code
   <http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-
connect/auth?client_id=%7Bclient_id%7D&response_type=code>
   4. the request redirect to{redirect_uri} with *code* and *sessionstate*
   5. with postman, I filled the information as below:

POST  http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/token
body :
client_id, client_secret,grant_type(authorization_code), scope(openid),
response_type(id_token%20token), redirect_uri, state (copy from 5th step
url), code (copy from 5th step url)

*BUT* there are only access token, refresh token in the response, there is
no id_token which I waited for.

Could you tell me what's wrong ? or keycloak support only access token? (I
don't think so, because when I test about Grant Access Flow, there's
id_token)

I looked for this information 2 weeks ago, until now, I've no solution.

Thank you for your feedbacks

Xiaoning