[keycloak-user] Keycloak issue 6115 workaround

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Feb 19 09:16:52 EST 2018

Workaround can be to edit LDAP provider with edit mode UNSYNCED instead
of READ_ONLY. That way, you can change the locale (+ some other
properties), but those changes are written to DB, not to LDAP.

Also not sure if you use "import" mode or "no-import" mode. From quickly
looking at the code, it seems to me that with import mode, you can
change the locale and exception won't be thrown.

Marek