[keycloak-user] Migrate from Sql Server users authentication to keycloak

Hadhemi Jebnoun hadhemi.jebnoun at kyalis.com
Tue Feb 20 04:05:31 EST 2018

Hello,

I have to migrate my user's table in SQL SERVER to Keycloak.

We migrate from .NET application to microservices architecture running
in minikube.

We use postgres to store keycloak data. I would load all my users into
the keycloak database.

How i can do that? Should I write an implementation of user federation?
Is there an option to load data from Sql script into Keycloak database?

Environment : minikube (kubernetes)

                           User table using SHA512cng

--
Hadhemi JEBNOUN