[keycloak-user] Roles without "Full Scope Allowed"?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Feb 20 08:12:39 EST 2018

Once you changed "Full Scope Allowed" to off, you need to add scopes for
the realm roles and client roles of other clients. This can be done in
the "Scope" tab, pretty much same place where you turned "Full Scope
Allowed" to off. I think we have also some docs around this somewhere
(not 100% sure).

Marek