[keycloak-user] Response for preflight is invalid (redirect)

Viggo Navarsete viggo.navarsete at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:14:47 EST 2018

Hi,

I need some pointer on how to debug the issue with

Response for preflight is invalid (redirect).

I have made a client running on localhost:3000, and a REST-service running
on localhost:8080.

I've followed the tutorials for
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/blob/latest/service-jee-jaxrs/README.md
make my service.

In keycloak I've made a client for the client and a client for the service.
I've read somewhere that webOrigin could be an issue, but not sure. I've
set enable-cors=true for the service.

access type public
Root URL: http://localhost:3000
Valid Redirect URIs: http://localhost:3000/*
Base URL is empty
Admin URL http://localhost:3000
Web Origins http://localhost:3000

 I've also read that I need to install undertow-cors-filter in wildfly
(running wildfly 11.0.0.Final and Keycloak 3.4.3.Final), but I haven't done
this yet.

Where should I look to dig into this?

Best regards,
Viggo Navarsete