[keycloak-user] Add required action "Update Password" to all users after Password Policy change

Steve Hoffman s.hoffman at xsb.com
Wed Jan 3 11:39:34 EST 2018

Currently updating the Password Policy for a realm, and I was looking for an easier (safer) way of forcing users to update password on login once we've set our new preferences.

I'm aware that I can iterate through the users in the admin console (time/cost prohibitive) or POST/Update to the Admin REST API for each individual user after a GET for the user list.

Is there another simpler built-in mechanism that I'm overlooking?

Thanks,
Stephen Hoffman

--
XSB, Inc

Office (631) 371-8100 Ext. 8128
Mobile (631) 579-9857
Fax (631) 382-8228

http://www.xsb.com/

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others.

Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by replying to the e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. Thank you.