[keycloak-user] CORS in Keycloak 3.4

Jonas Schönenberger jonas.schoenenberger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:30:42 EST 2018

Hi Stian

Thank you for your reply.

Are you referring to the Web Origins in the realm config? They are only
relevant for the client's Handling of CORS Requests and not keycloaks own
I don't have a problem on the clients but rather on keycloak itself -
keycloak shall send/add CORS Headers on requests most likely like Miro
mentioned in his blog article but it doesn't work for me:
https://mirocupak.com/securing-web-applications-with-keycloak-and-cli/
(enable-cors).

Any pointers as to how to activate that in a standalone instance for a
realm or the whole instance?

Thanks again
Jonas