[keycloak-user] CORS support

Kevin Price kevprice at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 08:54:41 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

I’m on the support team with the 3scale product and I’m currently writing a JS client for our Developer Portal to be used with RH SSO & our interactive documentation tool. So I have a question around supporting CORS on the keycloak server.

I’m currently just running my key cloak instance as a native Java app server, is there any way to configure CORS either on the server level or realm level? Typically users would log into the portal to test their own application (client) credentials via the Swagger specification, however, this means every individual application stored in the Keycloak server needs to have the Web Origins field configured to allow requests from the developer portal domain. I would prefer to avoid this additional configuration.

Apologies in advance if this is already covered in your documentation but I did take a look and I couldn’t find anything relevant.

Appreciate any help on this.

Regards,

Kevin Price