[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Trojan in Keycloak Javascript Adapter?

Ariel Carrera carreraariel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:56:18 EST 2018

Hi Stian, I checked differences in keycloak.min.js comparing version 3.4.1
to 3.4.2.
I can't see a problem at first sight... but It's still a problem to see
your antivirus alerting for a threat when your browser access to a page
that uses "keycloak.min.js" or when your somebody get's a keycloak's
distribution to be installed.

Maybe this issue must to be in Jira.

Last changes in javascript file can be the problem.

Maybe function "processInit()" needs some changes.

Regards,

--
Ariel Carrera