[keycloak-user] Inter realm authentication

Josh Cain jcain at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 09:28:30 EST 2018

The only ways I know of to do so are through brokering.  Once a brokered
relationship is set up, you can either:

 - Have a button for "authenticate via Realm A" (or whatever text you
need).  Would require users to be smart enough to know they have a
session/account established in the other realm.
 - Use the "try Realm A first" authentication option.

Keycloak team might have more suggestions though.

Josh Cain
Senior Software Applications Engineer, RHCE
Red Hat North America
jcain at redhat.com IRC: jcain