[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Trojan in Keycloak Javascript Adapter?

Ariel Carrera carreraariel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 10:47:35 EST 2018

I don't know why we have differents Windows Defender results... but it's
Microsoft...

Bruno, Is your Windows (inside VM) updated? What version is? Do you updated
virus definitions too?

I updated definitions but problem persists... Here is another screenshot:
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

You can check my windows version in second screenshot. It is version
10.0.16299.192 (and it was tested in another machine with version (
10.0.16299.125)).

Recently, It was tested again with a third machine (at home) in another
network / location / and installation. Same problem, virus detected.

Maybe Microsoft has differents versions by location... I don't know...
after update to last version, Windows Defender asked me to send the file to
improve detection (I had not asked for this before).