[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Trojan in Keycloak Javascript Adapter?

Ariel Carrera carreraariel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:16:28 EST 2018

I created a Jira to track this problem:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-6157

I tried with older 3.4.x versions and only happens with 3.4.2 and 3.4.3

I compared the minified files between version 3.4.1 and 3.4.2 and they have
little differences between them but I can't see a threat in the code so I
suspect that it is a false alarm but it still is a problem for users.

I think that doing a rewrite of the function "processInit()" can helps to
get off alerts when the file gets minified.