[keycloak-user] Help Needed on X509 Certificate Authentication with keycloak behind Nginx reverse proxy

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 15:40:42 EST 2018

By coincidence, I've just send PR for the documentation support around
this: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-documentation/pull/287

In shortcut, we have builtin support when Keycloak is behind Apache
reverse proxy or HAProxy. We didn't yet tried to test with Keycloak
behind NGinx, but it's possible that one of the providers like "apache"
or "haproxy" will work with nginx too. If it doesn't, you can
investigate the reason and possibly send PR.

Good luck,
Marek