[keycloak-user] Change root of activation URL

Sebastian Wilhelm noircc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 07:00:25 EST 2018

I have two services, one is my rest-service the other one is the keycloak
service.

When I am using the keycloak-admin-client for triggering features in
keycloak like sending a verification email, I get an Email with the
activation URL like: localhost:xyz
auth/realms/wienenergie/login-actions/action-token?

I am calling the rest-api of keycloak internally per localhost:xyz. What I
wish to do is changing this internal local URL to my external URL in the
admin-console.

Is this possible?