[keycloak-user] Keycloak, iframe, Safari and cookies

Виталий Ищенко betalb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:47:07 EST 2018

Hiding login address from end user is really bad idea. User must see
keycloack dns name and be able to verify ssl certificate

If you really want to create your own login experience, there is an option
of using direct grant flow. But this way is also not recommended on public
apps, as users will be asked to enter their credentials on 3rd party site
that may be not trusted or compromised
пн, 15 янв. 2018 г. в 16:25, Kristoffer Skaret <kristoffer.skaret at gmail.com