[keycloak-user] Running two Keycloak instances in parallel

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Tue Jan 16 05:30:32 EST 2018

It could be for many reasons. Just guessing - since it is terminating after
300 seconds (5 minutes) while the last log entry is about updating
database, maybe the database connection/operation is too slow. Hence you
can try increasing the startup period value to e.g. 900 seconds by passing
-Djboss.as.management.blocking.timeout=900 parameter to standalone.sh. Also
make sure that the database of the new Keycloak instance is distinct from
the original one.

--Hynek