[keycloak-user] Integrate with WebLogic?

Michal Hajas mhajas at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 05:51:09 EST 2018

Hi Thomas,

Keycloak should work with Weblogic out of the box. There is no Keycloak
adapter for WebLogic, but you can use servlet filter instead ([1] OIDC [2]
SAML). All you need is to pack filter within your war. We are currently
working on tests for WebLogic which should appear in upstream soon.

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/adapters/oidc/servlet-filter
[2]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/adapters/saml/servlet-filter