[keycloak-user] Multi-Valued User Attributes

Michael Poettgen Michael.Poettgen at oeconnection.com
Thu Jan 18 07:26:16 EST 2018

(Keycloak version is 3.4.3)

If I understand things correctly, the OIDC Token mappers for User Attributes can send claims for multi-valued attributes. How do I add a multi-valued attribute to a user via the UI? When I "Add" another attribute with the same name to a user, the new attribute value will override the old value. Is there a special syntax or mechanism that I need to use?

Thanks for your help.
Michael

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender of the error immediately by e-mail or at the telephone number listed below, and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any trade secrets, proprietary interests, or other applicable rights.  E-mail transmission is not necessarily secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, incomplete, or may contain viruses. The sender disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of the e-mail transmission.

OEConnection LLC, (888) 776-5792, www.oeconnection.com