[keycloak-user] [dev] Search all users in a realm with a non-verified email?

Tomás García tomas at intrahouse.com
Thu Jan 18 10:24:48 EST 2018

Hi,

 Using the userStorageManager, I don't think I could possibly get a
collection of UserModels where all users are just those where the
EMAIL_VERIFIED bit is set to 0, right?

 If I'm wrong please let me know.

 My use case is I'm creating a task to delete those users after a time as
long as the realm is configured to verify the email. I managed to get the
rest of the details right I think thanks to Marek Posolda, but I cannot
find a way to search specifically those users, because gathering all users
in memory and then iterating all the collection wouldn't be optimal. I'd
rather let that job to be done by the persistence layer.

Thanks.