[keycloak-user] Multi-Valued User Attributes

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 19 00:43:19 EST 2018

Yes, there is one dummy workaround that in admin console you can use
delimiter like ## . So if you use attribute value like
"value1##value2##value3", it will be defacto 3 values like [ "value1" ,
"value2" , "value3" ]. This works for admin console and admin REST
endpoints. It's temporary workaround and not guaranteed to work in the
future. Hopefully some day, we will fix it to properly support
multivalued attributes in UI. AFAIR JIRA already exists for long time :)

In account management, there is no way ATM.

Marek