[keycloak-user] kubernetes

Simon Payne simonpayne58 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:42:19 EST 2018

I did manage to get KUBE_PING working in the end and appears to be working
great.

In my opinion, this pull request should get serious review
https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak/pull/96 as it worked for me.
The only changes i made were in cache.cli file

also, as it extends jboss/keycloak:latest, we dont have to build keycloak
to use it.