[keycloak-user] kubernetes

Stephen Henrie stephen at saasindustries.com
Fri Jan 19 12:55:11 EST 2018

I have a KUBE_PING cluster working in openshift. Scaling up the cluster
seems to work great, but when scaling down, I don't see the cluster being
able to account for it. Perhaps I missed something, but it seems like the
remaining pods still thinks that shutdown pods are still part of the
cluster until the remaining pods are restarted as well.