[keycloak-user] adding realm level configuration parameter

Ori Doolman Ori.Doolman at amdocs.com
Mon Jan 22 04:44:04 EST 2018

Hi,

Any answer on that??

Thanks,

Ori .

-----Original Message-----
From: keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Ori Doolman
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 00:00
To: keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org
Subject: [keycloak-user] adding realm level configuration parameter

Hi,
I want to perform some customization to Keycloak using existing SPIs.
For that, I need to store a configuration parameter (may be different value per realm).
What is the way to achieve that? Is there an SPI to extend the realm properties?
The only solution I can think of now is setting a custom attribute in the users group of the realm.

Thanks,

Ori Doolman
Lead Software Architect
Amdocs Optima