[keycloak-user] Keycloak Adapter for C#

j0zeft joseph.boctor at syntlogo.de
Thu Jan 25 11:53:26 EST 2018

Good day

Currently, the only available Keycloak Adapter for ASP .Net Applications is
KeycloakOwinAuthentication by DylanPlecki.

A couple of months back, Dylan posted in the repository's  readme
<https://github.com/dylanplecki/KeycloakOwinAuthentication/blob/master/README.md>
that he's not maintaining it anymore and asked for someone to take over the
adapter maintainance duties... I got in contact with him and he granted me
write permission on Github, but I was missing the API key from NuGet.org in
order to upload a new version of the package with a couple of fixes.

I decided to fork the main project and put it under a different name,
keeping the Author name to avoid confusion.

Currently, the NuGet package  KeyWin
<https://www.nuget.org/packages/KeyWin/>   is available on nuget.org with my
first bug fixes to the library.

--