[keycloak-user] Collaboration of Impersonate and Javascript-Adapter

SW noircc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 04:13:19 EST 2018

I got an application which is secured by the Keycloak-Javascript-Adapter.

I need some admins which can impersonate as the user, and I was thinking to
do this with.., you guessed it right: impersonate.

I saw that impersonate is setting some cookies like KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY.

What changes need to be made to make both collaborate: impersonate and the
javascript adapter.

Thx for any attempt to solve that puzzle,

Sebastian

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/