[keycloak-user] Keycloak Middleware for node with support for multiple realms

Cesar Salazar csalazar at devsu.com
Wed Jan 31 16:16:28 EST 2018

Hi,

I was needing a node middleware to connect my app to keycloak. I was trying
to use the official adapter, but it has the limitation that it works only
for one realm. For my use case I need my app to work with any realm in my
keycloak server.

So, I created a module that allows multiple realms. I shared it on github:
https://github.com/devsu/keycloak-nodejs-multirealm and uploaded to npm:
keycloak-connect-multirealm.

I'm sharing in this list for anyone that might need it, and to receive
feedback. Feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks!

--
*Cesar Salazar*
Development Manager