[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Trojan in Keycloak Javascript Adapter?

Ariel Carrera carreraariel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:52:28 EST 2018

Hi, It still happen on my environment.
The problem persists with the new version of today (3.4.3.Final).

Any comments from the dev team? Could you check it?

Maybe it's a false alarm but it could be a serious security problem.

- Screenshot of Keycloak JS Adapter alert:

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

- Screenshot of Keycloak distribution alert:

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

- Screenshot of Virus Definitions Version:
[image: Imágenes integradas 3]

- Screenshot of Virus Definition Upgrade:
[image: Imágenes integradas 4]

- Screenshot of Keycloak JS Adapter alert again (with definitions up to
date):
[image: Imágenes integradas 5]

Thanks,

--