[keycloak-user] How to specify local Gitlab HOST

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jul 2 04:34:52 EDT 2018

Sofiane,
Currently, GitLab URLs are hardcoded [1]. However, you can create your
own social identity provider with correct URLs, based on
GitLabIdentityProvider, compile it and deploy to your Keycloak
instance.See [2] for details on how to build and deploy custom
providers to Keycloak.
Cheers,Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+ 42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/
java/org/keycloak/social/gitlab/GitLabIdentityProvider.java#L48[2]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_development/index.html#_pro
viders