[keycloak-user] Enabling Identity provider alone

Madhu kkcmadhu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 07:42:34 EDT 2018

 Thanks Dmitry for quick response.
I have raised [KEYCLOAK-7753] Need view/manage realm access for creating identity provider - JBoss Issue Tracker for the same.

|  |
[KEYCLOAK-7753] Need view/manage realm access for creating identity prov...

Agree with you that disabling in Admin console ui, will not be  a great idea,  is there any standard practice /documentation for selectively restricting rest apis?As far as i read the documentation, the recommendation seems to be to customize rest endpoints are not deploy them at all..