[keycloak-user] SSL-Problem with KeycloakOIDCFilter when "Touching" WAR-File instead of restarting

SW noircc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:50:09 EDT 2018

Good Day everyone,

well this is kind of a tricky problem, but maybe someone can help me.

I got two server-instances:

The fist instance is kind of a testing-stage and is secured by the
keycloak-oidc-filter, where  the keycloak-server is accessd with the help of
self-signed SSL-certificate

The other one is kind of production and is secured by the
keycloak-oidc-filter, where  the keycloak-server is accessed by a bought
SSL-certificate

Both of them work with the certificates. No Problem, but... when I wanna
reload some propertes and touch the production-war file per commandline. I
get following error:

So I need to restart the Production-Server to get this thing working again.
It seems to me that the KeycloakOIDC-Filter can't connect to my
HTTPS-Keycloak-Instance, the filter seems to go into an instable state, when
the touch occurs and the restart resets everything.

The strange thing is that my test-server with the self-signed-certs doesn't
have the same problem.

regards && tia
  Sebastian

--