[keycloak-user] How to specify local Gitlab HOST

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jul 2 16:58:51 EDT 2018

Hi,

On Mon, 2018-07-02 at 17:15 +0200, So Be wrote:
> Thank you Dmitry!

You're welcome :)

> I am running keycloak server in docker container.
> How can I compile it again?

You needn't recompile the entire Keycloak. One of Keycloak's cool
features is that you can build your extension as a separate JAR and
deploy it to your Keycloak instance.

In your case, the JAR will contain just three files (factory class,
provider class, service descriptor). You'll then need to drop it to
$KEYCLOAK_HOME/standalone/deployments directory, and it will be picked
up by Keycloak. I suggest that you make this directory a Docker volume,
so that it would be persisted and accessible directly from the host.
This will also guarantee that your customization survives Keycloak
image upgrades.

Cheers,
Dmitry