[keycloak-user] why where admin-cli scopes removed?

Federico Navarro Polo - Info.nl federico at info.nl
Tue Jul 3 04:17:18 EDT 2018

Hello,

We recently upgraded our Keycloak version to a more recent one, and found out that the scopes of admin-cli client were updated.

After looking in JIRA, I found this issue https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5724 , which probably is the reason for it.

However, it’s not clear to me what was exactly the reason. Was it removed only because the token was growing too long, or were there any security concerns in regards to the client scope?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Federico Navarro

backend developer

federico at info.nl<mailto:federico at info.nl>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/info-nl>  |  -<tel:+31205309161>

info.nl<http://www.info.nl/>

Sint Antoniesbreestraat 16  |  1011 HB Amsterdam  |  +31 (0)20 530 9100<tel:+31205309100>