[keycloak-user] x509 authentication - two fields

Karol Buler K.Buler at adbglobal.com
Tue Jul 3 04:27:32 EDT 2018

Hi Keycloaks :)

I want to use two fields from certificate in x509 authentication flow.
Is there any possibility to do that out of the box, or I have to
implement my own custom authentication mechanism using Authentication SPI?

Karol
[https://www.adbglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/adb.png]
adbglobal.com<https://www.adbglobal.com>
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Please note that ADB protects your privacy. Any personal information we collect from you is used in accordance with our Privacy Policy<https://www.adbglobal.com/privacy-policy/> and in compliance with applicable European data protection law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation) and other statutory provisions.