[keycloak-user] SAML Advice assertion with signature

Arjan Lamers a.lamers at first8.nl
Thu Jul 5 02:32:23 EDT 2018

Hi Sebastian,

Nice to meet again! ;) Everything well, here! How’s life over there?

Wrt our issue: currently we managed to get the X.509’s of the missing signatures so the issue is (fortunately) less urgent.

We are using a custom extension to the SAML provider to support eHerkenning since KeyCloak seems to make some assumptions that do not hold (e.g. entityId is based on the uri). I’ll try to make some time in the next weeks to see if I can offer some patches in this area, or if we can share the eHerkenning stuff in some other way as well.

(FYI: eHerkenning is a Dutch company identification provider and is part of the European eIDAS scheme. May thus be interesting to support out of the box for Keycloak.)

Kind regards,
Arjan

Met vriendelijke groet,

Arjan Lamers