[keycloak-user] SSO with Keycloak JS and Cordova adapter

Stephen Coady scoady at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 07:12:57 EDT 2018

Hi,

We have multiple apps (Native and Hybrid) using Keycloak and the single
sign on feature. It is currently working for all but Cordova. I am
wondering does the cordova adapter within Keycloak-js currently support
single sign on in the same way the default adapter does? From my initial
experiments it looks like it doesn't and the inappbrowser plugin may be to
blame. Is there a way around this?

At the moment it looks like my only option would be to use the default
adapter in my cordova application, but this brings other complications -
such as a fragmented auth process.

Thanks,
Stephen

--