[keycloak-user] Launch Keycloak SPI as module with external dependencies

Lamine Léo Keita lemso at free.fr
Fri Jul 6 04:30:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've build an authentication SPI which I deploy with a jar file with no
problem by copying it to $KEYCLOAK_HOME/providers/ directory.

I needed external dependencies so I made some change to my application and
 external dependencies are not found ...

The documentation does not really explain this case.

Can someone help me on how to build a jar with all external dependencies to
deploy it plz?

I tried to use jar-with-dependencies plugin but this does not work too...
Because my below file is not included in the jar...

services >   org.keycloak.authentication.AuthenticatorFactory

Here is the plugin references :
  <plugin>

        <version>2.4.1</version>
        <configuration>
            <descriptorRefs>
                <descriptorRef>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorRef>
            </descriptorRefs>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
            <execution>