[keycloak-user] Keycloak persistence - PostgreSQL schema?

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Jul 6 05:56:20 EDT 2018

Hi Leonid,

Could you please try the "schema" property in Keycloak database config?

https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html#dat
abase-configuration

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro